Monday, June 22, 2015

Wool Applique

I've been trying some wool applique lately. So far I've done about five projects. Still a lot to learn as each one has a mistake or two. Dear hubby says its just me that sees them.

This one is Daisy pincushion by Primitive Gatherings.
Purchased as a kit, so it had everything to get started except for the threads.
This is Spring has Sprung by Buttermilk Basin, I changed the colors Cally for and used wool felt instead of wool.

These are Garden Minis by Chestnut Junction, stitchery pattern with purchased kit with wool and fabric to make into pillows.



And the last one is Our Promise by Threads that Bind

I need to get back to my cross stitch, as I have about three projects started.

2 comments:

Donna G. said...

Great job on all of them!

Sheryl S. said...

A lot of pretty stitching.....beautiful Spring has sprung colours.