Sunday, December 28, 2014

Last Finishes of 2014

I finished these right before Christmas, but just now finding the time to post.
The first one is Blossom by Carolyn Manning Designs,


It is stitched on handdyed clay jobelan with recommended threads. The little crocheted flowers & buttons were included in the chart. The next one is also a Carolyn Manning design. It is Sparkle


This one is stitched on Thyme Laguna with recommended threads.
It's been rainy & cloudy so wasn't able to get a good pic.

I've decided not to join any Sal's this year, other than doing the sampler on Facebook. I still have a great many charts and stash that I will stitch this year. I also want to try a few other things as well.

4 comments:

Shebafudge said...

2 gorgeous finishes. Love them both.

Happy New Year to you. xx

Dawn Ross said...

Hi Sheila, I hope you and your family had a lovely Xmas! They are both really pretty, you have done a great job as always.

Dawn Ross said...

Hi Sheila, I hope you and your family had a wonderful Xmas. Thanks for sharing your new creations. They are both really pretty, you have done a great job as always.

Carol said...

What pretty finishes, Shelia--and I love the photos of your cute pups :)