Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Smalls SAL -September







It seems I haven't posted since last month when I posted my smalls report. Today is the day to report on the smalls.
For this month I stitched a little pincushion from the September 2013 issue of Cross Stitch & Needlework. They had 3 different designs to choose from or do all 3. I only did one but may go back at a later time and do the others.


I used the recommended canvas and threads for this. I made a quick couple of pins to stick init for now.

6 comments:

Sheryl S. said...

This is a lovely design Sheila, and so nicely finished. The colours are very pretty.

Anna van Schurman said...

Very pretty! Love the colors and the concept.

Pamela said...

Very cute!

Brenda said...

Oh it is soooo cute!!! Way to go!!!

Kaisievic said...

That is so incredibly sweet!

Hazel D said...

Lovely stitching and finishing