Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Small's SAL - March

Smalls Check in for March
This month I managed to stitch two smalls.The first is the  Shamrock Biscornu. It is in Cross Stitch & Needlework  mag. 2012. I had been wanting to stitch it for a while but forgot about it, so while going thru things I found it.The designer is Kim Beamish and I used the recommended fabric and threads for this.

The other small is also another biscornu, this is from Cross Stitch& Needlework mag. Nov.2012. This is by Jane Greenoff, called Stitcher's Trio. There is a Scissor Fob, Needlebook, and of course the biscornu. This is the smallest biscornu I have made. Not sure yet if and when I will stitch the companion pieces.




9 comments:

Elunia said...

Very nice biscornus :))

Sandy In Montana said...

Very Pretty.

Take Care & Happy Stitchin' .... Sandy

Shebafudge said...

Both very pretty. :)

Gwen said...

You work is beautiful, congrats on your finishes.

Angel Blue said...

Both are very pretty.

Pamela said...

Nice finishes. I especially like the tiny one.

Gypsy Rose said...

I love your Biscornu's!

Wendy said...

very pretty biscornus. I've never made on, I should probably change that!

Maria del Valle said...

Hello Shelia
You did so lovely biscornus!!