Friday, February 21, 2014

Stitch From Stash- February

Violets      
 After the threads came I was able to finish this.This is by Laura J Perin. It is from Needlepoint Now magazine, that I've had for a few years.

Love & Be Loved
The pic isn't very good on this one. I'm not really happy with the way it turned out. I used coffee jobelan since I didn't have the recommended fabric.  Need to do the finishing on it yet.This is by With Thy Needle & Thread

Side By Side
 This one is for the Just Nan SAL that I'm doing. Need to do a posting for that now.
And finally this is for the Smalls SAL, need to post  it as well,
The American Star Biscornu

5 comments:

Meari said...

Oooh, the colors in your first project are so pretty. Lots of great projects stitched on during February.

Shebafudge said...

Lovely stitching! I personally think they all look lovely!

SoCal Debbie said...

Did you spend anything this month? Or just the little bit for threads so you could finish your needlepoint? It is really beautiful! Love the greens and purples.

Donna G. said...

Nice pieces! I need to dig out some of my old WIP's to work on!

Busy Lizzie said...

gorgeous stitching