Saturday, February 1, 2014

January Progress

As you know I joined a few SAL's this year, so I have a few things stitched. Only two finishes.I'll start wit a WIP, Lady of the Mist by Mirailia. I had hoped to get the bottom half finished this month but that didn't happen.


I did the Smalls SAL and did the Scissors Case.


Then the Just Nan SAL, I did Part 1 of Side by Side. I'll finish part 2 this month.


Then I started Violets, a canvas work piece, had to delay that one. Ran out of threads and waiting for their arrival.


Stitched Why Is It? by The Cricket Collection
It is a cute verse and all of us stitchers can probably relate to it.

 All of these pieces are from my stash, so joining the Stitch From Stash SAL will hopefully help reduce my stash.  
Now on the Febuary's SAL starts.

             

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

All your pieces look great. So do Sophie and Diesel