Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Stitch From Stash- January






I joined the Stitch from Stash SAL this year, hoping to stitch many of the projects I have accumulated. I've got a list I will try to go by.
So for this month I have been stitching on Violets by Laura J. Perin from Needlepoint Now magazine.I've had this for a couple of years, ran out of the over dyed threads so had to order those. I ended up spending  $13.70 this month.


   I also stitched on the Just Nan  and Stitching Smalls Sal with what was in my stash. I'm also continuing with my HEAD French Filigree and Mirabilia Lady of the mist.

4 comments:

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

A perfect reason for spending. This will be so pretty!

Tricia

Shebafudge said...

This looks really pretty!

socialsue said...

Love the colors! Looks as if it real be really interesting and pretty!

Angela P said...

Great SFS report and lovely progress on your project :) My report will be posted this weekend.