Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Ornaments

Well,I know I've not really been good about posting regularly, but I can't believe it's been this long since I last posted.I'm still not stitching a lot, can't quite get in the mood. I have a couple of things started but that's about all I can say. I have finished a few beaded ornaments.


This one is Called Fizzy Festive Champagne Ornament. It is designed by Cathy Lampole.

This one is Victorian Charm also by Cathy Lampole. This was in an older issue of Bead&Button.

I also decided to try some sequin and bead ornaments. I was looking around on the web and came across NewLeafCrafts blog, she has some lovely ornaments that she has made.Hers is much prettier than mine, I used what I had on hand.

 
This one I was just doing as I went along, didn't turn out to bad.

     

No comments: