Wednesday, March 6, 2013

FINISHES & A QUESTION


Well, first my question.With the price of framing getting so expensive, What do you stitchers do with your finished pieces that you aren't going to frame. I don't mean the small things that you make into pillows or pin keeps.
I have pulled these two pieces from the basket that holds quite a few charts that are already kitted up with the fabric and threads, I'm really trying to stitch these instead of buying new ones and I have finished these and I'm running out of space to hang more things. So I'm wondering what to do with them.

  
Home is Where You Hang Your Needlework 

Nature's Beauty
 This is a little box I beaded. It is from an older issue of  Bead & Button. It's only about  an inch .


1 comment:

Terri said...

Love your stitching! Have you thought about maybe a tote bag? Or photo album cover?

Love the beaded box, too!!