Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Punch Needle

Last week Wendy posted on her blog her punch needle and it reminded me that I had some finished pieces that had been forgotten.
So this morning I was looking thru the closet where I keep my supplies and stash to see if they were there. I found 3 finished pieces and 1 UFO. I'm not sure how I want to finish them just yet.

The first one is a Sunflower by Charlotte Dudney, I believe the pattern for this came with the DVD that I purchased to do this.

The next one is Ladybug, by PollyWog Designs.I'll have to check and see if they still design punch needle.


And the last one was a kit from Dimensions, its a Heart.

    After I finish some of the projects I have started I may pull out UFO that needs finishing. 

     

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wow Sheila, these are fabulous! I was thinking about punch needle the other day and I think you could probably use any embroidery pattern, so long as it's not too detailed. I really need to do another one!