Monday, January 21, 2013

A Few Finishes

Well I haven't kept up with my blog much the last of the year, and I can say I'll try to do better, but you know how it is with good intentions.
 I haven't been doing much stitching lately, although I did start a small piece over the weekend, but haven't   made  much progress. I have done some beading.
The first is an ornament that I finished up last week. It is called Luminous Riviere Ornament  Cover. It is designed by  Michelle Skobel. She has some nice patterns and kits.


The next thing I beaded was done in Beadpoint. It is called Hiroshige Camellias. It is designed by Ann Benson.Her website is BeasdsEast.com. This design in from her book Beadpoint.
It is stitched with 15/0 seed beads on #18 interlock canvas. I haven't decided how I'm going to frame it yet.




And the last piece has been completed for several years, I'm just now getting it framed. It is Daffodils.
Designed by Debbie Lazaris. The pattern was purchased from The Beadcoop.

There was not a really good way to take a photo of this one because of the metallic beads, you always had a glare, so I hope you can make it out.

Happy Stitching to everyone





 


1 comment:

Deb said...

Your pieces and ornament are just beautiful. I especially love Daffodils - really stunning!