Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Few Finishes

I've got a few more finishes and quite a big pile that needs framing. I've had these done a couple of weeks.
First up is The Stitcher. It's by Homespun Elegance.
I stitched it on Amber Linen with the recommended threads. Sorry about the wrinkles,I haven't pressed it yet.I've picked out a frame but haven't ordered it yet.

Next up is A Little Love by Lizzie Kate. It came with fabric and the little button and beads.I used Weeks Dye Works threads for it. A cute little piece.


Then I've been doing a little beading and beaded this wooden needle case. It is by Beth from untilwebeadagain.com  She has really cute patterns for needle cases.


 

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Lovely stitching, that sewing lady is gorgeous. The beaded needle case is just amazing!!

Denise SA said...

All your finishes are wonderful

Denise said...

I just love your piece The Stitcher. you did a great job and can't wait to see it framed.
Happy Stitching
Denise