Monday, April 30, 2012

Biscornu & WIP

Be Still My Heart
I've had this finished for a couple of weeks now but forgot to take a pic and post it. This design is by Pine Glen Designs. It also has a needlebook chart and scissor fob chart as well. Just haven't had time to stitch those.

I'm doing a SAL with Friendly Stitchers yahoo group and have finished the second part , here is that pic
I'm not really happy with the way the spider web roses turned out on this, but ripping out and doing over wasted to much thread as I'm using silk fibers for this.

I'm doing another SAL and I'm a little behind and don't have the next parts finished to show yet.

And then I have started this bead project, I'm doing a little bit at a time as it is going to be a surprise for my husband's birthday. It's not until November so I should have plenty of time.










2 comments:

milly said...

Hello

Just found your blog.

I love your Biscornu finish!

Your SAL is very pretty and your WIP for your husband is just great.
Happy stitching!

Pam Kellogg said...

Sheila, I just love seeing your Biscornu's! I'm trying to figure out how to make crazy quilt blocks into them. And I'm thinking of designing a few new Biscornu blocks down the road. We'll see.

Anyway, just stopped by to say hi!

Hugs, Pam