Friday, March 9, 2012

Sweet Flowers SAL & FInishes

It's been quite awhile since I've posted here. I have been stitching quite a bit, though. I have finished parts 2 & 5 of the Sweet Flowers SAL that I joined. It's coming along pretty good. Here is the progress so far,

  You can't see the first row of the design, I didn't get the camera angled just right to get it all in, but that's parts 2&5.

Next is a little Lizzie Kate design, my daughter added this to my Christmas gifts. It called
Dogs Leave Paw Prints on Your Heart. I used the DMC colors for this and 28ct. Tea colored Monaco fabric for this. It is a cute little design.

The next one is a Little House Needleworks design , Summer Splendor. It was a quick stitch as well and I really like how it turned out. I used the recommended fabric and threads for this one,
I've got to get frames for these yet, I've got a couple other pieces going and I'll  show you those later when I finish them.

5 comments:

milly said...

Hello

Just found your blog.

Your two finishes are very sweet.

I love your WIP too.

Deb said...

Your two finishes are really nice. I like Summer Splendor quite a bit.

Carol said...

Oh, I just love your Summer Splendor finish, Sheila! So pretty :)

Donna G. said...

I really like the LHN pattern! I've not been stitching much at all.

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

Wonderful finishes! The L*K chart is adorable. We have two mini schnauzers and they are definitely in my heart!!