Monday, March 12, 2012

The Scissor Scamper

I came across Tricia's blog while reading messages on Friendly Stitcher's yahoo group and I thought her idea about the scissors was nice. Since I've been cross stitching for many years I have acquired quite a few pair of scissors myself. So I thought I'd share mine with you. 

 The 2 top ones my husband gave me one year for Christmas, another pair has ladybugs on them and I thought they were cuts as I like ladybugs. I thought the little yellow pair with flowers were cute, they're also very sharp.They were also inexpensive, I think around $3.99.

These my husband gave me this year for Christmas. The first pair with some ornate gold on them called Sophie's embroidery scissors, he knew I would have to have those as my little chihuahua is named Sophie.
The other is called Maude's Legs. So different, I love them both.
 I have my pair of gingher scissors that my friend gave me over 20 years ago that I use constantly, they are in need of sharpening though.

If you would like to join the Scissor Scamper go over to Tricia's blog and see hers.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Deb said...

I just love scissors and hate to imagine how many pairs that I have. I'll have to visit Tricia's blog and see what is going on.

I have those Maddie's Leg scissors - the minute I saw them I knew that I had to have them.

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

What beautiful scissors! I love the pair with the red handle. Is that the one with ladybugs on them? They look like they would cut nicely. The new ones with the gold on the handle are gorgeous. How fun to see them all! Thanks so much for joining my scissors scamper!! : )