Wednesday, August 24, 2011

SAL & Mail

Well, I have finished the next part of the Romantique Sampler, it took a little longer this month because of all the other things I'm stitching. I participated in a exchange with the Friendly Stitchers yahoo group and the biscornu I sent off never arrived at its destination so I stitched another one and hopefully it will make it. Here's the sampler up to date, just overlook the hoop marks and wrinkles. I was in a hurry to take a pic.
  Then a week ago I won a giveaway over here and won the punchneedle and my choice of pattern. She had alot of nice patterns but I settled on the Purple Coneflowers. It's been a long time since I did any of this, hopefully I can squeeze some time out and give this another try.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Your sampler is looking great. I love the colors.

Congratulations on your win. Can't wait to see your progress.

Wendy said...

The sampler is so pretty, I'm looking forward to seeing the finished article!

I'll be interested to see your progress on the punchneedle too, I've never seen punchneedle done, or a finished item and it's on my enormous list of things to try!