Thursday, August 18, 2011

iStitch Designs Mystery SAL & Other WIP

I have joined another SAL, this makes about 4 now. Will I ever learn. Anyway this one is a mystery and when all stitched will be finished onto a box top. You can read about it here . I'm stitching it on Newcastle 40ct antique white and using Valdani Hand- Overdyed Floss in Mauve Orchid. The pic makes it look dark.


This is another SAL, called The Tree of Life by Klimt. I'm doing this one on Facebook through Yiota'sCross Stitch. I just have page 1 done so far and have page 2 to start .

 This is the  Star Sampler so far
Now I need to work on the Romantique Sampler before the next part comes.
Wish there was m ore time to stitch and had a couple more hands.





2 comments:

Patty C. said...

I am still working on my Mystery SAL with iStitch Designs - Yours looks great ;)

Kathy said...

I like all three of your wips. Very pretty. :)