Thursday, June 2, 2011

TU SAL & Finish

Due to internet and computer problems I'm late in posting my TUSAL. Hopefully  the computer and blogger will hold out long enough to post.
This is my orts so far, coming along well.
    And here is a little biscornu I finished up. I was reading a blog that lead me to this blog , and she was doing  a SAL. I couldn't resist stitching it since I love biscornus.I haven't added a button to the center yet, haven't found the right one.  
Front
Back     











5 comments:

Lauren said...

Nice finish! Biscornus are always so cute!

Patty C. said...

Wonderful finish ;)

sablaise said...

Very beautiful , thank you !

Bonnie said...

Very pretty biscornu.

Renata Ascenso said...

Esse biscornu é muito lindo! Amei e já vou fazer um.
Bjs...
Renata Ascenso!!!