Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sophie

Warning, quite a few pics. 
I got a comment from Parsley that Sophie wanted me to blog about her. I enjoy reading Parsley's blog about her babies and the ones she sits for,I guess I have been a bad mom for not talking about her. I'm sorry to say I don't have any recent photos of her but here are some from her birthday and a few from Christmas.
She turned a year old in November of 2010. These are a few of the things she got for her birthday.She hates to wear sweaters or anything but I keep trying.I thought the little shirt was to cute.






 This is her Christmas goodies, as you can see I bought her a sweater and found a pretty dress. She still doesn't like to wear anything, but she will let me put a sweater on her if she knows I'm taking her with me.




She looked so cute in the dress.




 This is the bed I made her, she only uses it during the day in the living room.















2 comments:

Michelle May (Shell) said...

She looks soooooooooo cute in that dress! Oh my gosh!
xx, shell

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Dear Sheila:
Your pup is adorable. I'm sure that she and Fezzik would have a grand time playing together. Not only do we have small dogs and our friend, Shell in common....You won't believe this! I have THE EXACT SAME CARPET (rug) in our living room! (Here's a photo that shows it in Fezzik's photo album: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26873391@N05/5016042708/in/set-72157624888943343/
Small world!
Have a great weekend.
xoxo
Donna, Kes and Fezzik I. ^..^