Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine Swap Goodies

I participated in a Valentine sway that Parsley hosted. I received my goodies from Emily and wanted to share. She went some wonderful beads, I need to find something to make with them, a cute little pink jar that will hold my buttons or orts. She also sent a pretty little journal and some notepads, I can't have too many of those.
For the stitched piece she made a cute little teddy bear holding a bouquet of balloons. I love it.
And of course what would a Valentine exchange be with out candy, several varieties of candy and mug with candy .
Thank you, Emily







4 comments:

Emily said...

YAY!! I'm so glad you liked everything! I had so much fun stitching the bear!! I just had fun with the whole swap!!

Have a great day!
Hugs
Emily!

Jules said...

Wow! Emily did a great job (going off of her comment here)!!!

Parsley said...

Wonderful goodies! I will put a linky up for you to add this post to soon.

Sherry said...

It looks like the swap went was fun for you too! I had fun with it and I am just getting around to checking out what everyone else received.