Monday, February 28, 2011

Back and ............. A little done

Well, it's been a while. I went to visit my son, who is finally within driving distance after 15 years. He is in the Air Force and has always been stationed overseas of this last tour ,he was in Alaska. Now he's in Arkansas, only about 6-7 hours away,except if there is snow or ice as was the day he arrived in Little Rock. We were supposed to pick him and his wife up at the airport but the day before Little Rock got pounded with snow. We got it here in Tn. late Wednesday evening. Thrusday morning when we got up in get ready to leave the roads were a little slick. We waited a few hours til the sun was shining and melted some of it away and made good progress til we got into Arkansas. Then it took us 11 1/2 hours to go 100 miles. It was terrible.
But that is over and they got settled, came here for a short visit also.

 So finally I have done a little stitching, the first is the second block of the 12 of Hearts BOM from The Raspberry Rabbit  . I still haven't picked the fabric for it.
The second thing I've been stitching on is The Romantique Sampler. I've got parts 1-4 finished. It is coming along nicely. I'm very happy with it and can't wait to finish it. It is a 10 month SAL so it will be a while.

I've got a couple other things going but haven't taken the pics for those yet.
Till next time. 

No comments: