Thursday, December 9, 2010

Some Embroidery

I've started doing a little bit of embroidery lately, I found this cute design looking at different blogs and one lead to another and I found it here. I had to do it. Since Sophie is black I did the outline in black , gave her a pink collar and did the background in different pins.  I'm not sure how I will finish it, maybe a little cushion.

Then my granddaughter drew this and wanted me to embroidery it, I'm not sure if this is someone else's design or something she drew.It needs to be pressed yet. She picked out DMC's satin floss for me to stitch it in, I didn't really like it. It doesn't do well if you have dry hands. She hasn't decided yet how she wants to finish it.
 

2 comments:

Parsley said...

Now you know I have to stitch a Chihuahua too, right?! TOO CUTE!!!!

Robin said...

that chihuahua is WAY Too CUTE!!!! and your granddaughter's drawing-turned-embroidery is so pretty! I would make a pillow or frame that one!