Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

everyone. I hope you all have a safe and happy New Year.

What are your resolutions for 2011?
I'm not much on making resolutions, but I have decided to use what I have in my stash to stitch up this year. I have more patterns and projects that I can do in my lifetime, as I'm sure many of you do.Soooooo, unless I need a piece of fabric for a particular piece I'm going to use what I have.
I'm sure that will make hubby very happy, even though he is really good about that. He actually got me got a bit of things for Christmas, including 2 pairs of scissors. 

See you all in 2011!!!

4 comments:

Patty C. said...

Happy New year to you and your family !!

Bonnie said...

Those are my sentiments exactly, Shiela. That is why I signed up for the Crazy January Challenge. I figure this way I will have enough to keep me busy. I have a to do list a mile long. But new sesigns keep coming out. (sigh)
Have a Happy New Year.

hohla said...

Happy New Year! All the best in the new year!

Parsley said...

Happy New Year. I don't do resolutions but I have goals and a 'word'. I'm going to read my Bible more, stitch a strand of floss a day, and RELEASE my troubles. Kiss Sophie for me.