Friday, November 5, 2010

My Hand at Sewing

I needed a couple of accent pillows for the  bed and thought I could make some even though I'm a little intimidated by the sewing machine. I've made a few things before, some you could tell what they were supposed to be some not. Anyway I found a pattern for pillows called Sewing For Dummies. I had been wanting a round neck roll pillow and it just happened to have one in it. It really was quite simple to make this one.I'm really happy with it.Now I just may try some others.
The picture is very good, I guess too much light. The bedspread is a misty jade color and it looks white in the pic.But the pillow looks good and hubby really liked it. That's always good.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh your neck pillow is just beautiful. I love the fabric. It would look really great in my bedroom. :)