Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Few FInishes

 This biscornu is from Classic Stitches magazine. It is called Honey Bees. It is stitched on 28ct. off white jobelan with the recommended threads. I put a flower bead in the center.   









This design is a freebie from Kreinik. I don't remember the name of it. I've had it stitched for  awhile but didn't know how I wanted to finish it.Finally decided to do as a box.


 And this is another one that has been stitched for awhile. I've seen other bloggers make these cute little pillows, so I decided to try my hand at it. I need some more practice at the sewing machine. It is a design by Elizabeth's Designs called Dragon III.




2 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful finishes! I absolutely love the box.

Deb said...

All three are beautiful! I love the box also.