Friday, October 8, 2010

TU SAL






Well, I think I'm only a day late in posting my Tu SAL for this month. It's filling up pretty good.I've got just one biscornu to make for the exchange. It has not  been a good experience, for my first time exchanging.All the ladies I exchanged with were very nice, but the one who organized it seemed to disappear and no one has heard from her nor received a biscornu from her. Oh well, life goes on.

I'm working on a couple other things and I'll try to get some pics up soon.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Shiela Just wanted to let you know that I owe you a biscornu and it should be coming your way in a few weeks. Maybe sooner.
Hugs,
Bonnie

Wendy said...

Damn, have I missed Tusal again?? I have no idea when the new moon is! I have quite a jar going too...