Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Why.....

do we spend hours or even days scrubbing and cleaning the house when we have friends and family coming to visit? By the time you finish cleaning you're so tired, you just want to have some quite time.  Then after they arrive in a matter of 10 minutes or so things are in chaos once again. And after they leave you spend hours and days cleaning up again. Sometimes I think it would be better to just leave it til after everyone goes home.  
 Anyway, that's what I'm doing this week and grocery shopping for family that is coming this week end.
 I would rather be in my chair stitching, seems I haven't got many stitches in so far this week.

Well, I guess I better get back to it, I have a few more floors to clean. Til later 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hear you on the cleaning. Im currently thinking of getting some cleaning done this weekend, mostly outside (roof, cutters, lawn) as it may be the last nice weekend in a while. Inside may get tackled as well or may wait for next, depending on the energy level :)