Friday, September 24, 2010

Well, Finally...

I have the house cleaned and something cooking for the company arriving this afternoon.I can finally catch my breath and relax a little.

I've had these two pieces stitched since 2009. Maryse did a Pin Keep SAL, and I finally got around to the finishing. They are March and April,  I put March on a box.  




Hohla designed this biscornu in August. I started it  then and got behind with everything that went on, so I have finally finished it. It is call Biscornu Butterflies. I used DMC variations #4090 and Ozark Sampler thread Cancun Sunset. I added seed beads and crystals also. Not my usual colors but thought it turned out nice. I really the the designs she comes up with.She is very talented.
 
  Well time to get some coffee and relax, maybe get a stitch or two in.








2 comments:

hohla said...

Sheila! Very beautiful biskornyu! I like it!
And all your embroidery are beautiful! Thank you!

Sally said...

Wow your finishes are absolutely gorgeous.