Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TU SAL & A Biscornu

Well, it's been awhile since I've posted much. My husband had to go out of town for work so I decided to go with him, and then we were back a few days and got a call with a death in the family so we had to leave again. Now hopefully everything is getting back to normal. I didn't get any stitching done while I was away and I totally for got about the TU SAL. So here is my post for Sept.

I did this biscornu by Pine Glen Designs . It is called Garden Glory. I like the colors used, reminds me of spring. 

I'm doing a humbug exchange with the Stitchin Fingers group. This is the first humbug  I have done so I hope my partner likes it.I can't post a pic yet since I haven't sent it off yet. I will as soon as I can. 
I guess I'll try to get some more stitching done.

2 comments:

hohla said...

Sheila! How do I like it! Very nice!

Sheila said...

Wow sheila it is beautiful really beautiful, and the reason I really like it cos it's my birth month the 11th and your name is sheila too
hugs sheila xx