Saturday, April 24, 2010

More

I have two more biscornu's finished. This one was a free pattern from Remy, she has quite a few very nice charts. This one is called Jeweled Raindrops and I finished it into a biscornu.
It was stitched on 28 ct linen using DMC floss and put together with seed beads.


  This one is from Jill Oxton's Cross Stitch & Beading magazine. There are several pieces that go with this like a needle book, scissor fob and thread bag. Of course I had to do the biscornu first. I'm a little addicted to these things.This one  is stitched on 28ct. ivory  jobelan and using DMC perele cotton.







                                                                                                                                                                                                        S

4 comments:

Parsley said...

I'm so new to all these projects. Are these 'pin cushions' or something else? Cute!

Anita said...

I can tell you like Biscornu as well. They are very addictive, aren't they? Your Biscornu are very pretty. I was not aware of the Canadian magazine. Thank you for stopping by my blog and your comment. I will come back and visit on a regular basis. I just love biscornu...:)

Anonymous said...

Love your biscornus! Could you possible tell me which issue of Jill Oxton's magazine you found the biscornu in?

Sheila said...

Jill Oxton's Cross Stitch & Beading Issue 79