Monday, April 26, 2010

Blogger Award

Jackie passed this award on to me. I was a little surprised by it and wasn't sure about it either. I hadn't seen it before.I'm not really very good at posting on a daily basis. But it's nice that people pop in and check it out from time to time. I have enjoyed meeting new people from all over thru it. So Thank you, Jackie.

So here are the rules as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Paste the award on your blog.
3. Link to the person who gave you the award.
4. List 10 interesting things about yourself.
5. Pass the award on to 10 blogs and link to those blogs.

OK, it's going get boring trying to get 10 things about myself

I'm married to a great guy.
I'm a pretty private person, also very quite.
I have 2 grown children and 5 grandchildren.
My son is serving in US Air Force
We moved to Tennessee just a year ago before that we lived in Alabama
We have 3 dogs, my husband gave me a chichuahua for Christmas,she is now 5months old
I love all kinds of needlework, I also do some beading  and one of these days want to learn needlepoint
I used to model stitch for a cross stitch company, then worked for them full time for a while. They are now out of business.

Now to nominate some others:

Nic , she has a nice blog .
Anita , I'm sure a lot of you know about her site
Karen, she has some fanastic finishes and a lovely blog
Kathy, you can read all about Rory


Well, I hope I did this right. 

No comments: