Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Few Finishes

It's been a while since I posted last. Not really  a lot going on, just busy with everyday life. I am managing to stitch. I am continuing to stitch the biscornus for PPTB.  I have April's finished, just need to get it ready to mail off.


I found this blog quite by accident one evening and she was doing a Biscornu Mystere, so I did this one on  28ct. blue Monaco and used hand dyed floss from Ozark Sampler. I'm not sure the color.
She has a very nice blog and I enjoyed doing the SAL.


Another blog I follow is Hohla and she did this one. I did it on 28ct. linen and DMC 125 and Weeks Dye Works Turkish Red.I stitched it closed with red seed beads.





Another finish is the SAL that Seba was doing. I did this on 28 ct. evenweave and used DMC 4240. I think it turned out good. It was a quick SAL and was fun to do.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Very pretty biscornu! I am going to check out the link for Biscornu Mystere soon!

I really like your Blackwork SAL piece. Seba does some wonderful charts!!