Monday, January 25, 2010

What I've BeenStitching...


I've been stitching a few Biscornu's. I'm doing one a month with a group of ladies on this blog. I have January finished but can't show it yet. I have to get it ready to mail. Pam has a Biscornu of the Month and I stitched  January for myself. I did it on 28ct. linen with the recommended threads.I found a little pink button for the center.

I'm also stitching on a SAL with StitchersShowcase.
We're stitching Bouquet For Cheryl. I haven't taken a pic of my progress yet. I will post when I do.

I also started a piece that Pam has in the March issue of Cross Stitch & Needlework, called Rose Garden. Don't have a lot done but its started. Have a couple of things I need to finish up and a stack of things I want to start. Not enough time or hands. 

2 comments:

stitchinfiend said...

Such a pretty biscornu - delicate and beautiful

Pam Kellogg said...

Oh Sheila, that is just lovely! Thanks for letting me know that you finished it. I'm mention it in my blog post later today!