Friday, January 8, 2010

2009 Finish and 2010 Start

I know I'm behind in posting my finish, but it was a bad ending and beginning new year. My SIL passed away on Dec.30 and they had the funeral Jan.2.

I stitched the Stitcher's Sampler from Cross Stitch & Needlework magazine and I am happy with the way it turned out. I used the suggested threads and fabric for it. It's a little wrinkled so I need to press it and decide how I want to frame it.

I belong to Stitcher'sShowcase and joined the 2010 SAL so I have started it. This is what was chosen to stitch, I'm stitching it on 28ct. white jobelan and using DMC variations 4200 floss.

1 comment:

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

I am so saddened to read about your loss so recently. I also want to say I love your sampler. Which magazine was it in? Are you willing to sell your copy? If the magazine isn't too old maybe I can just buy one somehow. Anyhow...love your work and again I am sorry about your SIL.