Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A FEW FINISHES




I received the chart for this cute little Gingerbread Man from Pam at Kitty & Me Designs and wasn't really sure how  I wanted to finish it, so I    decided to make it into an flat ornament. It turned out pretty good and looks great on the tree. We put up a live tree this year. It has been years since we used a live one. Maybe after Christmas I will check out the sales for a artificial one.
Thank you, Pam for the chart.


This is A Very Merry Winter, I haven't done a design by JBW Designs before and I saw this one and had to do it I really like snowmen and thought it was really cute. I still need to add a hanger to it but I got in a hurry to take some pics. 
The way the weather has been, we all may be having a very merry winter.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Both finishes are adorable. Congrats on both of them.

Donna G. said...

Sheila,

I LOVE the snowman. I'm going to have to get that pattern!