Monday, November 16, 2009

TUSAL


Well, it's that time again. My jar is coming along. I know I haven't posted any pics of finishes to show for it but I have finished up my ornament exchange for LHN and mailed it off. I don't know what I was thinking and didn't get a picture of it. Maybe when the recipient receives it she will post a pic.

I'm working on a couple other things, but haven't taken any progress pics yet. I'm also working a on birth chart for my sister-in-law, she started it about 4 years ago and never finished it. She has been diagnosed with cancer and not doing well, and asked if I could finish it for her. So I'm really putting all my stitching time in to getting that done rather quickly. Just about there.

2 comments:

Yoyo said...

Great looking jar, girl! I'm so sorry to hear about your SIL. Mine passed a couple of years ago with cancer, so I know what you are going through. Even when she was feeling good, she wasn't good. Take a deep breath, do the BC for her and live every moment you can in the here and now. I hope all goes well for her and your whole family.

Berit said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your biscornu; that finish is so much fun!