Monday, November 16, 2009

A Beady Finish


I like to do some beadwork and just haven't had the time or the space since we moved to get all the beads set up, but I decided one day I needed to do something for a friend. She likes the ornaments I make so I thought that would be a quick project. I made this one as it is quicker than doing some with the peyote panels that can take awhile. I wasn't sure after I got it finished if I wanted to give it to her or not, I'm not sure it looks that good. My husband said it looked good to him so she will will probably get it this week. I also made the little angel for her,too.


You can see some more of my beaded ornaments and other beaded things here.

2 comments:

Yoyo said...

Oooooooooooooooo... looks very pretty to me -- just in case you decide it isn't good enough for your real friend (LOL).

Meari said...

Those are great ornaments :)